Privacy and Cookie Notice for DOT Intel
What personally identifiable information (“PII”) does DOT Intel collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us (such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, e-mail address, linked in web address).
- Contact information obtained via other companies’ marketing lists.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions (with the exception of mobile applications).
Why does DOT Intel collect this information?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by DOT Intel and reputable third party companies.
How does DOT Intel share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- With applicable project owners and architects so they can monitor use of intellectual property rights.
- With third-party sponsors of specific DOT Intel programs such as Continuing Education and Photo Galleries.
- In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
- With reputable third party companies.
In connection with these legitimate business purposes, your PII may potentially be shared outside of the country where it was collected, anywhere in the world.
If you want to limit use or sharing of your PII for marketing purposes:
Send an email to Privacy.Policy@dotintel.com or write Privacy Officer, DOT Intel, 13799 Park Blvd, Ste 266, Seminole FL 33776 with the following instructions:
______I do not want to be contacted by DOT Intel through any method for marketing purposes.
______I do not want my information shared with companies outside of DOT Intel.
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in secured locations in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) LOGS
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
“Strictly necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- Account log-in
- Shopping basket/online store
- Comments/blog features
“Performance” or “Analytics” cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
“Functionality” cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Until “Do Not Track” protocol has been finalized, this site’s information collection and disclosure practices, and the choices it provides to consumers, will continue to operate as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice, whether or not a Do Not Track signal is received.
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
DOT Intel mobile apps obtain the information you provide when you download them. Such information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, and password. In addition, the app may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the device’s unique ID and IP address, your mobile operating system, the type of browsers you use, and information about the location of your mobile device. You can stop all collection of information by the app by uninstalling it.